Galactic Fun!

The Cassini Mission (Galactic Conspiracies) - Rob Colton

Rob Colton is a software developer by day and writer of romance at night. I say quit your day job and start writing faster because the Galactic Conspiracies series is even more fun than The Timberland Pack Chronicles that I enjoyed enough I’m demanding more…soon!  I had a hoot and enjoyed this read completely. You know what the best part is there is nothing wrong with having fun reading a fun book.

We met Doctor Aron Alder who helped Devon Drago in the first book in the series. Now he has to go on The Cassini Mission. He is forced to work with Marines who have been genetically enhanced and a few old acquaintances. Off they go to a specific planet to get some things done. Now let me make this perfectly clear, there was absolutely nothing original in the story and it didn't matter. It was fun, it read well, it was engaging and I can't wait for the next installment. That's what I think makes this work. Mr. Colton appears to just write and puts together an entertaining story. I don't know about anyone else but that is why I read.

More please…